The role reports directly to the Engineering Manager for whom you will work collaboratively on a number of key projects that HiETA currently have planned.
Your duties will include:
- Achieving delivery of HiETA products on time and to specification
- Identifying areas for process improvement and optimisation
- Demonstrate an understanding to follow procedures in order to maintain high standards and health and safety
- Good manual dexterity and practical hands on skills, use of hand tools to perform some part finishing operations
- Capability to handle physical and manual elements of the role
To be considered for the role you should have the following engineering experience:
- Extensive experience in an accredited manufacturing environment
- Understanding of working within an ISO 09001 documentation structure
- Working with manufacturing machines and post processing or part finishing
- Ability to meet and exceed project deadlines
- Have a keen eye for detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management
You should be enthusiastic, determined and motivated individual with the desire to progress within this role. You will be looking to make an impact on a growing team working within a fast growing technology.
We are offering an annual salary of £22,000 to £30,000 per annum with a range of company benefits and 25 days holiday.