Manufacturing & Operations Engineer
Due to continued expansion HiETA are looking for an experienced Manufacturing & Operations Engineer. This role is key in ensuring the company is able to meet its business objectives. As a Manufacturing & Operations Engineer your role will be to assist the team in optimising its existing capability and help design and implement a new facility and supply chain. Technically astute and flexible, you must be capable of working with an emerging, fast paced technology and supply base. Your main responsibility will be to ensure that our product can be delivered on time, to quality and cost expectation of our customers. You will need to be able to develop an operational design from first principles and you will need to both contribute and lead work with your colleagues following the project lifecycle from conception to completion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Technical delivery, optimisation and knowledge capture of Additive Manufacturing capability
- Provide production team with engineering support
- Continuous improvement of HiETA existing machines and processes
- Support the manufacturing team with activities around future facilities and production cells
This role is earmarked for development alongside HiETA’s continued growth transitioning into the implementation of new AM production cells providing HiETA and its clients with cutting edge AM facilities.
To be considered for the role you should have the following:
- Minimum 2-5 years relevant operations engineering experience
- Ability to solve problems and work from first principles
- Have excellent practical ability and approaches to problem solving
- Coordinate contribution from technical specialists
- Manufacturing systems integration, product, process optimisation and concept testing
- Industrial development project experience
- Have working knowledge of lean manufacturing methodologies and six sigma quality practices
- Working experience of an automotive or aerospace manufacturing environment
You should be an enthusiastic, determined and motivated individual with the desire to progress within this role. You will be looking to make an impact on a growing team working within a fast-growing technology.
We are offering an annual salary of up to £35,000 p.a. with a range of company benefits and 25 days holiday.
HiETA are an equal opportunities employer, so if you’re just returning to work or need to work part-time then we’d still like to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.