Due to expansion, we are looking for a new member of the team to create software that will help support the exponential growth of the company over the coming years.
Because of the small size of the team and varied work HiETA undertakes this will be a diverse role and you will be exposed to a number of different technologies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and developing our in-house Production Management System built using the Django framework
- Creating C# software to support our testing activities
- Creating software to analyse machine data
- Supporting the development of our Systems Apprentices
To be considered for the role you should have the following:
- You will have experience of creating software in a work environment
- Ideally educated to degree level – however we’re more interested in your ability to do the job than certificates you’ve got
- Have a desire to develop into a DevOps engineer
- You will be flexible, hard-working and be a self-starter
- You will possess a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to apply your enthusiasm to all activities
You should be an enthusiastic, determined and motivated individual with the desire to progress within this role. You will be looking to make an impact on a growing team working within a fast-growing technology.
We are offering an annual salary of £30,000 to £35,000 per annum with a range of company benefits and 25 days holiday.
HiETA are an equal opportunities employer, so if you’re just returning to work or need to work part-time then we’d still like to hear from you