HiETA uses the Altair HyperWorks suite of tools for numerical analysis
- Geometries are meshed with Hypermesh.
- Accusolve allows the detailed analysis of flow and heat transfer.
- Optistrut is used to generate least-weight topological forms.
- Hypermorph is used to tailor shapes for least weight, minimum pressure drop or best heat transfer performance.
- Hyperstudy is employed to iterate in a design of experiments approach.
Proprietary OpenFOAM codes are used for phase-change CFD analysis.
Our numerical analysis has shown excellent correlation to numerical methods and physical testing.